Monday, July 9, 2012

Creative Corner Hop #20


Happy Monday to all!  I'm not sure where my weekend went, but here we are on to a new week.  I hope your weekend was fabulous.  Once again, we had a terrific list of incredible projects linked up!  Thanks to everyone who stopped by and shared their amazing creations with us.


This week's featured link is:  Demolition of our Mudroom Floor from Joy to Journey




This is an ongoing project, so  check back to see her progress.


Now, are you guys ready to party? Let's see what you have this week!



4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm glad to be back
    Thank you so much for hosting this party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature! I am honored. I linked up my progress on the Mudroom. It is getting there! Thanks for hosting the party too!
    Hugs,
    Bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me share my own recipe of

    healthy, fabulously tasty, frozen yogurt!
    Here’s the link: http://www.momessentials.net/fabulous-family-frozen-yogurt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun ideas! I loved looking through the linky for ideas on new projects! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!